Act! 17 Preview
Swiftpage have announced that a new version of Act!, Act! 17 will be released in October 2014.
New features include:
- Act! emarketing enhancements.
- Act! emarketing “Team” service level.
- SmartTasks for Act! emarketing.
- Contact Timeline and Lead Capture
- Silent install improvements for large deployments
- 1-way Outlook sync (Act! to Outlook)
- Free read-only licenses so everyone in you company can have access to your Act! database.
- Global Preference Management to make it easy to set up your preferences centrally rather than having to visit each PC in turn.
- Mobile attachments, including pictures, attach to Act History.
- Usability and performance enhancements.
- Document URLs to save documents to Dropbox, iCloud, Sharepoint etc.
- Cosmetic changes to the main screen.
- Hide inactive users.
- Welcome page revamp.
- Import csv files from Act! for Web.
- Create Remote Databases from Act! for Web.